Daily Check-in: Friday, August 21st

Hello all my beautiful, Blendfriends! We have made it to Friday! Any plans for the upcoming weekend? On that weekend note, don't forget you get to check in with Jacqueline this weekend! She has graciously volunteered to be your guest host! ..And there's no rule that a guest host has to to do the entire weekend. So for future notice, if anyone wants to do just one day, that's fine too! Or make a check-in for two days, that's alright! Like in how we workout and ideally like to live life; make it work for you.

Alright, so on the subtle mention of workout, how is that going for you today? Are we sore or itching to get sore? Note soreness (and sweatiness for that matter) is not always the measure of a great workout. A workout that leaves you feeling good should be a great workout. Can't do the workout as seen? That's okay! It's all about pushing and respecting your own boundaries. Me and my BE crew will be tackling a HIIT and core workout today. I don't mind so much a bored easily HIIT because the selling point is only having to do it once. But burning legs is burning legs, and lots of exercises in there to achieve that constant burn.

And on a different constant is the food of our lives. For me it's pizza. What is it for you? Make it yummy! And if its not yummy, no worries! Every meal is a new opportunity for the taste buds.

And since we just come from the topic of food, the picture I posted today is of my huge fig tree. And it is producing so many figs right now! This is the first year that I've had more than I know what to do with! And I'm not mad about it. ..So naturally I got my figgy on and went on a quest to make homemade fig newtons. Many trials and errors later, I did end up making some worthy copycats! I've also had so many to eat plain! So in addition to me being bananas, I'm quite figgy, but a few berries short of a fruit cake.

..But anyway, that's all I got for now, I hope you get figgy (whatever that means, you choose the definition) with your friday and have a lovely weekend! I'll see you back here on Monday! Take care and as always, stay safe!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***