Kickboxing Challenge - Day 8

I completed my workout for today. It was a kickboxing and upper body workout with Kellie and my whole body was feeling it after and during the workout. Because we would do 2 kickboxing exercises then we would do 2-3 upper body strength exercises and then, we would do the whole thing all over again but, both kickboxing and upper body strength were in the mix of the workout for today, I was busy today with doing my schoolwork but I think that I got all of it done for today and, I will work on some more of it tomorrow in class where I can work it out with the teacher. So I will not be able to get online for tomorrow so the next time I will probably be able to get online won't be until Friday of next week maybe. But I'm here now and my mom has told me a lot of what you all have said and it has made me laugh and bring a smile to my face about your comments. I still got to be able to take care of the Alpacas but not the chickens because our rooster Sunflower ran up to me yesterday and attack me by pecking at me on my right foot. So I will no longer be taking care of the chickens and my mom and my step-dad Allen will be taking care of it for me.