Kelli and Daniel you have turned Savannah into a PE teacher.

Good Morning Everyone,

As we all know Kelli and Daniel are awesome and they teach us to workout safely and for good health.

Savannah started school this week. As most of you know she has autism but I let her take main stream classes instead of special needs classes.

Because she has done so well with Fitness Blenders I allowed her to take a PE Class this term.

School is online so her PE teacher post videos for the students to workout to each day. Savannah was very upset because none of the videos included a warm-up or a cool down. She mentioned this to her teacher. He told her it was okay because most kids are not moving and any activity is good.

Savannah responded by telling her teacher IT IS NOT OKAY. It is not healthy for the muscles or the body. If you will not provide a warm-up and a cool down I will do them on my own because I learned how through Fitness Blenders.

Needless to say I am extremely proud of Savannah. Plus very grateful for Kelli and Daniel teaching my child how to workout properly in a way she could understand and is safe for her.

I will be sending her PE teacher a link to FB and a link to a Youtube video so he has a better understanding on how to help the students properly.

And a LOL moment. The video Savannah had to do yesterday was tabata style. The instructor told them there were star jumps and he show them how to do a fast jumping jack. Savannah got really upset that he did not know the difference between jumping jacks and star jumps. My child did actually star jumps. Good job Kelli and Daniel for teaching my child correctly.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm