Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Starting is the hardest part (workout complete)

Me, looking for someone else to do my workout for me 😜

Kidding, kidding. I just finished a good workout. Sometimes, it’s hard to get started - really I think that’s the hardest part. But once I get moving, my body feels better and my mind feels more calm. It really doesn’t take much. Right now I’m working out between 3-6 days a week (important to note that the intensity of some of the workouts always drops if I’m working out more than 3-4 days a week). My workouts are usually around 30 to 40 minutes and almost never go over 50 minutes - tbh when they do go over 50 minutes, it’s usually down to lack of focus and attention rather than me pushing myself at full effort for that long (#adhd, no joke - but regular exercise helps me with that, too).

My intention with this post is to encourage you to fit in a little bit of movement into your day if it’s been a while. It won’t fix everything, but it does help a lot. If you’re having trouble getting started, just think about how great you feel once it’s done. Hope you’re all taking good care of yourselves, staying safe and thriving as best as you can in this wild world we’re living in. 💙 Kelli