Erica's workout complete for August 20th. (Day 6 of FB Reach.)

Here comes my self made workout questionnaire again. But I just wanted to say first that I'm considering if I should continue to do this or not. Am I inspiring anyone else or just myself? Because I've noticed that these posts doesn't get too many likes, and while I'm not all about likes I don't want to post things that aren't appreciated either and just takes up space on the community page. So should I stop making these posts? Should I write them in a different way?

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 3

How I feel in general today:

I feel okay, calm and relaxed. But perhaps also a little bit disappointed in myself again. I got out of bed late and now a large part of the day has gone by with me not having had the time to do very much. I need to work on that. I don't like sleeping my days away. But at least I've changed bed sheets, I had a nice shower after I got out of bed and now I'm doing laundry. So at least that's something, even if it might not have been as much as I would have liked.

How my body feels today:

It feels okay. While I don't feel like I have a burst of energy or anything like that, I'm not as tired as I was a while back either.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 6 (optional day) of FB Reach.

Quick and easy Pilates workout for toning and flexibility for 17 minutes (2/5).

How did it go:

It went well, I think. I tried to stay focused, and at times I did the harder version of an exercise even if it was not for the entire time. It felt good to do something quick today and still get moving a little bit.

How do I feel now:

I feel good to have shown up for another workout. :)