Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 20th

Well, guys, it's nigh Friday time! ..Or Friday Eve.. Or quite simply, Thursday! How has that been playing out so far? It's pretty busy around here, but not too bad. I'm trying to take a little moment each day to just stay present and soak up the little right nows. I love late summer evenings, so I allowed myself a second to pause, which is good for me, because I'm always rushing around. Helps me reset a little.

Anyway, how are you all doing? What are you all doing regarding workouts? Day 2 of Bored Easily is all about the upper. Which is what my lower body wants to hear because it is talking to me BIG time, lol.. But I remember never liking this particular upper body, despite "fun" in the title so we will see how I and we do, my Bored Buddies! ...Eh, we will work on the title. But all abored we go! And happy workouts to everyone!

And we must not have a day where some point or several points in time, we get our eat on! Come on and 🎶pour some veggies on meeeeeeee!! Ohh in the name of healthy.🎶

Okay I'll stop there.. As far as ghosting goes, well, after so many guest hosts last week, I don't know where we are at, so let's leave it up to first come, first serve. Anybody, and I mean anybody; if you want to host Saturday and Sunday Check-ins, let me know! You are welcome to given it a go!

By the way and before I leave, we have an Elephant in the check-in room. The picture, these triangle green and hairy things with purple sprigs of flowers coming out the center are Elephant's Foot. Name describes the large basal leaves at the bottom that are not shown. I actually found the triangle pieces much more interesting, geometrically and aesthetically speaking.

Okay with elephants and ghosts in mind and having no connection whatsoever other than they share a sentence, let's go out and go see what we can do with this day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited