Finding Peace In Resting

I first off want to start by saying how amazing the FB community is, y’all are rockstars! I was feeling discouraged the other day and you guys made me feel so encouraged by your thoughtful comments! I’m not one to share my feelings when down but I’m glad I did! You all helped me realized that resting and listening to my body was totally ok, I can still be healthy while I rest. I took your sweet comments to heart and found peace while I let me body rest and tried not to focus on my lack of workouts. I drove up into the mountains and found a place that seemed like a dream (picture attached) I slowly walked around and felt at complete peace. I came back with a positive outlook and a calm mind. The very next day I was cleared to start introducing more heavy activity again! I do still have pain and the cause is still not known but I feel at peace listening to my body and knowing that resting can be a good thing. So thank you all who reached out to encourage! And if you are struggling from pain and not able to do your normal workouts be encouraged that rest is ok and also good! Use this time of rest to develop or reinforced a healthy mindset...and rest.