Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 19th

Hey everyone! ..Opening up the check-in with a flower, a Pitted Stripeseed that also opens up right at the start of the day, ready to welcome and wish you a good day at, well, your day; whatever you may face.

And in that day, do tell what workouts or rest you've got going on. I'm starting a program today! On a Wednesday! Bored Easily to be exact, and will be accompanied by Kristina and Jacqueline! Anyone else giving this program a go? Would love to have you as our buddies! The first day is a nice and long lower body strength. Should be fun!

And obviously whatever workouts you are doing today, I hope you enjoy them!

And I hope there is food in your day to be enjoyed as well. Think I'll be busting out the ol' sandwich card and have me one of those quick and cool dinners. How about yourself? Let that food enhance your day!

Alright, times up for me to go! I do hope you have a lovely day and as always, thanks for reading and filling these check-ins with your words! Always enjoy reading you! :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***