Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 18th

Happy Tuesday, FB Fam! How are things going? Hopefully the week is off to a good start. It's a busy week around here so I'll be widdling down my wit and wish washy wisdom to a minimum, which could be a winimum. Why so many Ws you wonder? Well, no reason. Brain says why not? So we'll just keep that going with a W we love; Workouts! What feel good movement will be or has happened for you today? ..I think after total body yesterday, I want to take advantage of some stretching or yoga before I jump into Bored Easily tomorrow with Kristina and Jacqueline. And speaking of programs, who is taking advantage of aquiring the deeply discounted ones? Pretty sure I'm going to get the ones I don't have and grow out my collection. Can't help myself.

Now let's get right to the food talk! The heat still calls for cool foods. The business usually calls for quick foods, and the body always calls for nourishing foods! So I'll find a way to make all three work, and you tell me how your eating and the balance of it is going.

And before I get on outta of here, let's do another W and look at some Winged Sumac. It gets its winged name from the flat, leafy extensions seen here between the leaves. This one here is flowering. The fruit turns dark red in the late summer and the leaves follow with it's own flame red in the fall. In the comments, I will show a pic of the fruit from a tree/shrub that already has some fruit.

Okay, that's all from me for now! .. Whatever your plan may be for today, I've thrown around so many Ws only to remind you to have a Wonderful pre-Wednesday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***