HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 18

Hi everybody,

How are things? How is everybody doing? What’s going on in your life? I hope everybody stays safe and healthy.

Quote for the day:

My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from.

For me that quote doesn’t mean that you necessarily have to move to a beautiful place. I understand this quote in the way, that the little things in our day to day life add up and make it beautiful. Just change one little thing which is important to you, at a time. Make time for yourself on a regular basis. Do enjoyable things, which make you happy. Don’t wait for your holidays to do things you would also enjoy at home.

I love to go for a walk. I love to have good food. I love to watch my kids grow. I love my workouts, it’s me-time. All of those things are making me happy and enrich my life.

What about you? Do you try to change little things in your life to enrich it? What things make you happy and which things would you like to try in your day to day life?

And now let’s talk exercises. What is going on for you today. Any workouts the last couple of days, which made you very sore? Is it exercise or rest day, today? And what about food? Something new, something old, some leftovers? Please share, I’m curious.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.