HIIT like a girl round 2, my first 5/5 COMPLETE! + question

well hello there everyone! as promised, today I tackled that beast of a HIIT according to my purchased FB Bodyweight R2 program! let me tell you, I feel quite dead exercising after I came home from work, especially this one! 4 reps are just too much for me ;D I had to make some adjustments (cut the jumps from burpees and move a little slower) but I earned my "workout complete" and I feel good now that its over and Im dripping with sweat. My partner was cheering for me as we were in the same room and that felt really nice :)

and for the weekly progress update... I managed to lose 3 cm from my chest and 2 cm from both thighs and butt :) Im not taking into account belly measurements because it can be very tricky and there are a lot of factors that contribute to the belly size (bloating, water, food, cycle, etc.) and I think my weight did not go down but thats also not a priority. focusing on all the NSVs I have achieved! :)

All in all, I think this was a great challenge and I do have respect for those kinds of routines that literally make you stop and catch your breath/regain the correct form. now Im off to shower and have a leftover meal from yesterday and make a meal for tomorrow!

Feel free to comment which workout did you conquer today, or planning to :)

QUESTION:

How do you manage to get your workout complete while having a fulltime job? I am starting my doctoral studies in September and Im trying to think of a way to stay consistent on my workouts. I appreciate any advice! Thank you in advance :)