Erica's workout complete for August 17th. (Day 4 of FB Reach.)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today:

I'm not sure I even know that myself. The past couple of days have been up and down with tears and way too much thinking and trying to figure my life out concerning what I should do while I'm waiting for my visa to be issued. But today... I think that for right now I just feel more rested and I'm choosing to give control to God (because a control freak like me can't take it when I can't plan and control my life the way I want to) and just try to relax in Him. So I guess after all so far today I do feel better than I did during the weekend. I had a really good conversation last night with my fiance and he prayed for me. So now I will make myself do today's workout even though I don't entirely feel like it, and then study for just a little while before relaxing and letting my mind rest.

How my body feels today:

Pretty okay, I think. A little bit tired, maybe, but not too bad. I was exhausted last night after so much emotional stuff going on, but I slept in today so I'm okay.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 4 of FB Reach.

Warm up cardio for 6 minutes (2/5).

Upper body workout without weights for 9 minutes (2/5).

Upper body active stretch workout for 14 minutes (1/5).

29 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

I showed up and I did what I was supposed to do, so I'm happy with that for today. I do think that 1 minute intervals has this tendency to make me think of torture chambers, though, and I don't like active stretching too much. So to me the upper body workout felt more like at least a 3/5 and the active stretching as a 2/5. But, like I said, I showed up and sometimes that gets to be enough.

How do I feel now:

I feel okay and kind of relaxed. It's been a little while since I did the workout. I've studied some, ate a banana, talked to my fiance for a couple of minutes as he was driving to work and ended up watching a couple of videos on YouTube. Not sure what I'll do now.