M

1000 calorie workout done!

Hi Blenders,

Yay! Just finished this beast: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-strength-hiit-cardio-and-abs-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

I have to admit, I did not want to do this today. I was tired. I had a million things to do before working out. I have a million things to do after working out. But. But. But. We had a date. And I didn't want to not show up so I put on a happy face and did the happy dance. And now, that's it all done, I feel GREAT!!! Yes, I struggled a bit with the HIIT early on. But I found my rhythm and it got smoother and easier. The core section was fine. I always like core workouts. And the strength section flew by. As always, with these 1000 calorie workouts, I lower the weights, just to be careful and lower the risk of injury. All in all, it seemed to go by very quickly, though I probably would have liked a longer, more thorough cool down.

I'm not sure if it's me but I didn't find this workout too hard. At least, it was easier than I expected.

What about you guys? Who's doing this workout today and what are your thoughts? Looking forward to hearing all about it....enjoy!!

Edited