HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 17

Hi everybody,

How are things? How is everybody doing? What’s going on in your life? I hope everybody stays safe and healthy.

It’s not the mistake that matters.

It’s how you deal with it,

what you learn from it

and how you apply that lesson to your life.

Well, why do I start with a quote, everyone probably has heard of in one or the other way? The answer is simple, because I want to apologies in advance for my mistakes, I make. I know, I once learned that you shouldn’t start a speech or presentation by apologising, but here we go.

The reason why I want to apologise is because I have dyslexia and my spelling and grammar can be quite all over the place. So, if I switch letters or use the wrong word, because it sounds like the one I actually wanted to use, a good example is the patient and patience or life and live, don’t be offended just let me know and we can love about it together. The same thing can happen if I read things, that I switch letters and at the end I understand something completely different to what actually was written. So, if you get strange responses to what you wrote I apologise for that.

So, do you make mistakes over and over again because you can’t get your head around it? How do you feel about it, and how do you handle them? Or are you a quick learner, who can integrate mistakes straight away. Let me know. I would love to hear from you. Maybe I can learn new things how to handle my constant mistakes I make.

Now to workouts and food. What are you doing today, or are you doing nothing today? Let me know how you are keeping. I am curious about it.

I will do the 1000 calorie workout today. I’m looking forward to it. Sounds like fun.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.