Kickboxing Challenge - Day 3

I completed my workout for today. It was a Advanced Kickboxing Workout to Challenge Your Body and Brain and believe me it was hard to do, because my body was doing good with keeping up with me then I started to slow down. We went shopping this morning before it got hot so we didn't have time to eat breakfast, so when we got back we had brunch instead. It was so good that it filled me up and after that, I had dessert and it was chocolate moose with blueberries in it which my mom had made it yesterday. Then after lunch and this afternoon I was working on the puzzle with my mom and we both have got a lot done on the puzzle so far, and we might finish it this week who knows. But I was sweating buckets after the workout, because I didn't think that it was going to be hard but it was. Because my body and brain had trouble with keeping up with the workout that I though I wasn't going to make it. But I guess you can say that it was a very busy day for us today and it's pretty much like that, for us everyday busy around the house or away from the house.