Weekend đź‘» checkin: Sunday 16-8

Hello there again all you lovely blenderbuddies. You have me as your đź‘» for another day! Hope this post finds you all well, whatever the weather, whatever the time zone and... whatever else?!?!

Photo of today: another “Mother Nature’s work of art”. I took this photo in Rome last September. I thought it was amazing the see those tree roots coming up through the tarmac! Right: down to the real thing here... workouts and food, that’s what we are here for.

Workouts: it was super to see your responses yesterday! I added a few of your workouts to my To-Try-list!!!! Do you have that, that when you see a workout somebody else has posted, you really want to try it? Or are you quite happy with what your doing, following a programme or your own planned workouts? For my outdoor Blender activities, like Gardenblender this morning, I am forever trying to find new moves and new combinations. I love total body and compound moves to keep my mind actively engaged. What about you, do you prefer to focus on a particular body part in your workouts (Like UB, LB, or core)? Our Gardenblender session this morning got us doing lots of leg work and abs. We had concentrated a lot on arms last time, hence this slightly bigger focus on legs, with lots of compound stuff. The grass was wet, but the rain stayed off till we stopped.... just as we were walking back to the front door: the rain came down! Good!!! We need it.

Food: what’s going to be on your table today? Or are you one of those people who eat standing up or on the go?! I sometimes eat standing up while doing all sorts of things, like washing etc, which I know that is a really bad habit! I should try eating more mindfully! I sometimes try to slow myself down while eating by putting down my knife and fork, wait a few seconds while chewing and then picking them up again for the next bit. Have you ever tried that? I can never keep that going for the whole meal though. Anyway, no idea what’s happening tonight, hubby’s turn to cook!

Special Sunday Request: I thought I would ask you to post a “happy picture” today (mine is in the replies): one where you felt happy because of what you were doing, or because of where you were, or perhaps because of what you looked like in that photo, anything that gives you a feeling of happiness when looking at it! Mine is a pic of me doing a rocket squat jump in the sea the other day! I was happy with what I was doing, I was happy with where I was and I was happy with the way I looked! Enough of my rambling!!! Have a good Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your “happy pictures”!

And remember our lovely Raven is back on here tomorrow. Hope you had a good break, Raven!!!!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!*

Edited