Taking A Break From/Postponing Working Out + Suggestions?

Hello Blender Family!

I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy. So as you can see in the title of this post I will be taking a break/postponing working out for a while. I'm not sure how long yet but it has come to my attention that it just has to come to this. My brother, my mom and my little sister has helped me come to this conclusion.

Many of you especially those who comment or host in the HKS Accountibility Group Thread know that I'm 22 years old and I have some pretty bad joints pains in my wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. You're probably wondering, "Why does such a young person have joints pains?" Believe me I wish I had an answer and as soon as I get one I think I'll post about it. I'm currently waiting for my mom's two week vacation so I can FINALLY go to the doctor and FINALLY see what the problem is and see what I need to do from there. I know for a fact I'm going to need all the encouragement I can get if I'm told I can't do any physical activity or anything.

I'm going to be honest. I'm a little scared to go to the doctor. I'm honestly afraid of what their going to tell me is wrong but more afraid of being told that I won't be able to walk or use my arms or anything. That may just be me being scared and overexaggerating but it's still pretty scary to think about. What if I need to get surgery? I've never experienced that before and honestly I don't know what will happen but all I know is I WANT my joints to be better so my life can "go back to normal". I want to be able to workout without limiting myself due to my joints. It sucks but it's better than me going hard and hurting them even more right?

I will say though this experience with my pains is a "blessing in disguise" as Storm would say for those of you who know her. It has helped me be more aware of my form when working out and moving slower and things I do on a daily basis. To be more careful with what I do. It shows me just how much they get used which is cool. But I still wish they'd get better. It's hard to do pretty much anything but I'm thankful to GOD that I can still do alot even if it is limited.

With all that being said I will still be stretching...or trying to...and pilates....maybe...? but in general no workouts. I'm a little upset since I'm currently doing FB Flex but have to put it on pause. I'm on my last week too. 😣 But this needs to happen and the fact I was even able to get this far is a Blessing and I am thankful and happy. I'll do my best to stay positive.

In terms of suggestions I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I can stay active for now until I can go to the doctor. Anything EASY I mean EXTREMELY EASY on the joints. I know some of you may suggest walking but I can't even do that. I can walk maybe a few seconds at the most without my joints hurting and standing is even a problem. Oh boy.

Well thank you in advance for reading and the advice. Have a Blessed day guys!

Edited