Weekend đź‘» checkin Saturday 15-8

Hello all you lovely blenderbuddies! Good... whatever time zone part of the day this finds you in. It’s nearly 1 o’clock here, so good afternoon in my time zone. How does this Saturday find you all? Raring to go or nice and relaxed or super tired or just 🤔I don’t know! I am happy as I am ghosting today, so YAY! Let’s get to it!!!!

Workouts: what’s going on for you in “fitnessland”? What kind of workout or non workout is on your calendar? My calendar sees me rescheduling FB Bodyweight again (!) as I am doing all sorts of other activities! Do you get like that: finding yourself rescheduling a lot? Do you feel “guilty” or are you happy with that? I sometimes feel like: geez I am rescheduling again, but it is always for an active reason! Today four of us started off doing Aquablender in the sea. We worked our abs, our legs and our arms as well as our mouths, as we were happily chatting away as well as laughing as well as working very hard. Total body workout ✅! Then after some frustrating shopping, I just went for a short run in the rain! That always boosts my mood. Do you have things you like doing to boost your mood?

Food: what’s on the menu for you today? How are you keeping your body happily nourished? Are you going to indulge in something nice today? My indulgence at the weekend is always: 🍷! As to nourishment today: PIZZA!!! Homemade, which means laden with healthy goodies, read veggies, and lots of cheese.

As to my pic: I think it is definitely a “Mother Nature’s work of art”! All that dried seaweed wrapped around the piece of driftwood! We saw this yesterday along a beach that is not visited very much. I just love this! It was taken with a very cheap underwater camera, but... a beauty it is!

Well, lovely people, that’s it from me today. I am looking forward to reading about your Saturday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited