B

Results with Fitness Blender

I owe fitness blender a lot, I started out at 100kg and began with short videos from 10-20 minutes. Unfortunately I was self conscious of my body image during this stage in my life. Eventually I dropped down a whole 35kg one year later, and was working out 5 days a week for an hour. Unfortunately my fasting diet was terribly unhealthy, and I detested all fat. I didn't really think about essential body fat at the time, and dreamed to be very lean. I understand now that this was a bad idea, but I still struggled back then because I would continue to fast and gain weight, my metabolism was botched and I couldn't get a straight answer from any doctors or nutritionists.

This was a dark time in my life as fasting this extremely can cause depression and suicidal thoughts (although it was more "Would it matter if I died?"). I eventually convinced myself to allow myself to eat in order to fix my metabolism, however I haven't seen any results but extra fat. Though I now know it was a necessary amount of fat. During this time I dropped fitness blender and went to the gym. I never really got much results, probably due to bad form.

Skip forward a year, this year I decided to pick fitness blender back up as virus restrictions shut down my gym. I decided to pay careful attention to form this time and finally I am starting to get the form I've always wanted. I workout less these days 30-40 minutes and 2-4 days a week but I feel this is the perfect fit for me as I don't dread working out this way and enjoy a bit more. Thank you fitness blender for changing my life for the better, and whomever is kind enough to read this

Edited