Some life changing thoughts

Okay so today I've been beaten down badly this evening with some chronic pain issues and in the back of my mind I was like "ugh I can't do my scheduled workout tomorrow, I can't keep skipping them!". For me, I only do 3 total body workouts + stretching and today I was supposed to do some stretching....but I just couldn't. I think the guilt came more from the fact that my workout routine has been all over the place when the heatwave was here but then pain flares was the last thing that I wanted.

It then struck me that working out 3 times a week is good as long as I am healthy and well to do this. At this current moment in time, I am in extreme pain and I should not feel ANY guilt for missing 1 workout. Workouts are important to our everyday lives but if your body can't go through a session, then you shouldn't do it. At the end of the day I'm still proud that I've had some form of movement through the week and honestly it's so much better than nothing!

Thank you so much to K&D for helping me realise this because I was seriously just going to drive myself insane. If I never found FB then I think I would've just punished myself with a workout the next day and never gave it a second thought.

Has FB helped change your perspective on certain things? Feel free to share!