Erica's workout complete for August 14th. (Day 3 of FB Reach.)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 1

Workouts completed this week: 3

How I feel in general today:

Kind of sensitive still. I had somewhat of an emotional breakdown yesterday due to a tough call, which also led to me rescheduling yesterday's workout. After all the emotional stuff and all the tears I got so tired that I just wasn't up for it. My period will come soon too, so I guess that part didn't help, hah. But I'm blessed to have God, my fiance and friends that care about me. When tough times come, and perhaps also some emotional overreactions thrown into the mix, I know that I am not alone. But now I'm okay again, I just have things on my mind and I still feel sensitive. But okay. I slept a lot again today too, but I'm trying not to let that part get to me. Perhaps after yesterday I should just be nice to myself.

How my body feels today:

Pretty okay, but a little tired, stomach hurts a little bit and you know... all of these little period-is-coming-symptoms going on.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 3 of FB Reach

Pilates abs and obliques workout for 26 minutes (2/5).

How did it go:

It went well, but the workout was harder than I thought. It felt more like a 3-4 than a 2 to me. Just keeping my back plastered to the mat was hard work, and my poor abs were screaming at times. But I made it through. :)

How do I feel now:

My stomach hurts, but I just took some pain killers so it should start to ease up soon. It hurts from period pains, that is, so I'm not in so much pain after the workout that I need pain killers just to make that clear. Other than that I feel okay and I'm trying not to think too much and just relax...