O
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Length of workouts/over/under doing it?!

Hello lovely people, I hope you’re all well.

I hope this doesn’t seem like a silly question....

So, I recently completed three programmes back to back bodyweight, strong and then sweat. I have seen good results but by the time I got through sweat I was tired. I’ve taken the last two weeks off doing some “lighter”/low impact FB workouts and as of next week am going to start back in the game with Abs2.

The thing is, especially since doing sweat (where I did every extra credit cause that’s just the type of person I am!) I have it in my head I should be training 45-50 mins a day to see results. I’m being crazy aren’t I?! I’ve seen that Abs2 a lot of days are shorter than this so I’m panicking (bit strong but you know what I mean) It won’t be enough to see any results?

Having said all this I feel since a few weeks into sweat I have kind of plateaued. I’m in good shape and eat well but would like to see more results which are not coming as readily...could I have been over training and actually shorter workouts may work better for me? Or is it that I need something different and am not doing enough and abs2 would not be right?! As you can imagine all this questioning myself is driving me insane and hurting my head! 😂

When I get like this i start questioning everything...workout lengths/food choices and I lose the simple enjoyment I get from exercising...I’d like to get that back if I can so if anyone can put my rather silly mind at ease I’d be very grateful

Thanks all.

Take care and stay safe xxx

Edited