First time in a while I'm actually doing a FB routine + I talk about collecting stuff!

I just threw on Bodyweight 2 in my calendar. It's actually been quite a while since I exclusively worked out to FB videos, so I think it'll be a nice change up. Finished the first video today, and I intend to stick with it the whole way through. If I happen to get bored, I'll just pair it up with a more fun activity during the day.

On a non-workout note, I recently began a sword collection. Some of you might know I'm a gigantic history and fantasy nerd, with a historical focus on Medieval Europe and the Middle East and a massive focus on armor and weaponry. It was basically only a matter of time before I got into a sadly expensive hobby related to it, lol. Good, functional repos are not cheap.

In case anyone is curious, as people sometimes are about collecting things like that, it has nothing to do with a fascination of nasty stuff. People collect these kind of things usually because it ties directly into another passion, such as history, fantasy fandoms, or martial arts. In my case, it's the first and last, although I do write fantasy so I guess there's a bit of that as well. I also happen to love recreating 18th century recipes, and it isn't because I have a fascination with stale bread!