This is my reminder why I love Fitness Blender so much..

Hey guys!

I first discovered Fitness Blender about 4 years ago and I've loved it ever since. Now with instagram and all these other things out there, I decided to give one a try. It was ok, I definitely saw results, but I was always comparing it to Fitness Blender. I love their video set up, so sleek and so informative. And I truly missed the FB community. This is why I truly believe no other online workout community will ever beat FB. They have SO MANY videos and I always come crawling back to them. FB got me to genuinely love working out. There's nothing like a step by step video. Unlike a lot of other workout programs where its just stills or GIFs of the movements. I just had to share my love for them.

I also just completed this video:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/get-strong-upper-body-workout-for-strength-with-descending-reps

and it reminded me again why I love FB...from the beginning with the warm up, to the tips in the video and the end cool down and stretch. I feel very complete after this one. I feel better and relaxed. I'm going to fill in my calendar for the rest of the week!

Hope everyone is well and I know better to never stray again :P