Erica's workout complete for August 11th. (Day 2 of FB Reach.)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 2

How I feel in general today:

I feel okay, even though my morning started with a little extra sleeping. I got out of bed as planned, washed my face, brushed my teeth and all those little things that help to wake me up. But I was still feeling sleepy (maybe because I managed to wake up in the middle of a dream and was kind of out of it) and my stomach was hurting a little bit too, so I decided that going back to bed was okay. I feel better now, and even though I did sleep longer I'm happy to say that I studied for about 30 minutes today after I'd taken a long shower that helped wake me up more and spent time with God. It felt good to study again, and I'm even looking forward to continuing tomorrow. It's really interesting. In fact, studying as little as I did today makes me realize that I really do want to take time for this after all, so I hope I do.

How my body feels today:

My body feels okay again now. I'm a little bit hungry, though, and I know perhaps I shouldn't go into a workout that way but it's not anything high intensive and I plan to order a yummy meal not too long after the workout. So I should be fine, right?

What workout/s did I do:

Day 2 of FB Reach:

Warm up cardio for 5 minutes (2/5).

Butt and thigh Pilates workout for 15 minutes (3/5).

Light toning and stretching for 11 minutes (2/5).

31 minutes of working out total.

How did it go:

It went well, and I found a new favorite in the Pilates workout. I hadn't done that one before and I really liked it. The pulses burned, and it made me feel a little proud of myself that I could still complete them without any breaks. If anyone wants a good laugh I can also tell you that sometimes stretches are hard to hold especially if you need to use your upper body strength to do so... I literally sounded like a train whistle at one point! But I did it, though, so that's another thing to feel proud of today. :)

How do I feel now:

I feel good about showing up for another workout and earning my workout complete. Now I'm going to go sit outside with my Star Trek book for a little while, and soon I'll order the food.