Erica's workout complete for August 10th. (Day 1 of FB Reach.)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today:

I feel okay, but perhaps slightly stressed out, though. I was up really late last night, more than usual I mean, because I wanted to play in the Wordscapes tournament on my phone. Today I got up late, which I knew I would and decided was okay, but I guess I'm starting to feel that I really should get back to studying again... I've barely studied anything (except for like two minutes while waiting for someone on the phone) since I gave myself a vacation week from studying two weeks ago and the week before that wasn't too good when it came to studying either. I don't have any deadlines as I'm doing this by myself for my future for when I finally get to the US and my fiance, so that's not the reason I'm feeling stress over it. I'm not working now anyway, so I really wanted to get going with this but I guess I've ended up not doing too much lately because I was snoozing too much time away. I think I just feel that I ”should” be doing it, and I haven't and that stresses me out a little bit. I've gone up the time I wanted since Saturday, so the snoozing problem is fixed for this time around. I had the weekend off, and today I got up late because I planned to because of going to sleep late last night... so since it's already starting to get late into the afternoon here in Sweden now I'll just decide that tomorrow I will take a couple of hours or something to study again and try to leave that stressy ”I should” feeling behind for now and instead do my workout which will hopefully help me relax. End of rant.

How my body feels today:

It feels okay except for being a little tired, but it's not too bad.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 1 of FB Reach minus the PFT since I don't feel like doing that. (Do you guys usually do the PFT or do you skip it?)

Warm up cardio for 5 minutes (2/5).

Cool down and stretch for 13 minutes (1/5).

18 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

They managed to give me a warm up that I hadn't done before (that I can remember at least), and I really liked it so now I have a new warm up in my favorites. :) All in all I had a good time working out and also trying to get my mind to rest a little bit. It got me warm and it felt good to be moving again. Even the cool down and stretch felt like a work out at times holding some of the stretches. It helped to relax me a little bit more.

How do I feel now:

More relaxed. :) I was drinking some smoothie after working out and then I went to sit outside the house in the sun for a while just enjoying the summer, talking to my fiance for a few minutes on Skype while he was driving to work and reading some Star Trek. Now it's been a while so it's time for some dinner.