Daily Check-in: Monday, August 10th, 2020

Gooooooood morning, Blenders! Coby here, your guest host (“ghost”) for today’s check-in who, five minutes ago was sleepily sipping her coffee, contemplating her FB workout, and then realized with a start that she was today’s guest host and she had better get to it! I am wide awake now!

I hope your weekend left you mentally and physically refreshed, and that you’re ready to tackle whatever this Monday brings you! If not, you probably - thanks to FB! - have to mental and physical endurance to push yourself, squeeze your glutes, and keep those lungs open through whatever this day decides to throw at you!

Which leads me to workouts. What’s on the workout schedule for today? Resting? Sweating? Sweating while resting because it’s August? I’m sweating with this upper body workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/kellis-upper-body-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-arms-shoulders-upper-back

Let’s get straight to food! What’s everyone eating today? Normally we do “Meatless Monday” and “Taco Tuesday,” but we are flipping it for today and having tacos and cilantro lime rice tonight!

Okay, Blenders! That’s enough out of me! It’s time to go tackle this day! In the meantime, enjoy a beautiful desert sunset picture taken from my backyard. I love how it looks like the sky is on fire! Have a great day!

***As always, all are welcome to these check-ins, whether you want to simply read, or comment! We’re happy to have you!

Edited