Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Stretch Marks

Hi, y'all. It's me again. I have been improving on my mental and physical health. I had done my best in June; on July, I have met some obstacles, but I have not quit my focus.

I am working out three time a week for 30 minutes and will increase my workout goal by the end of the month to 45 minutes (3x a week) with an addition of one active rest day.

Now, I have flabby arms--my forearms and upper arms are chubby with fat. I have been following FB Flex program, to regain some upper body strength. I've been noticing some stretch marks on the inner parts of my biceps and that area that is between armpit and chest (front shoulder/chest part?). Should I be concerned? How do I reduce the appearance of stretch marks?

I can only assume that I am building a bit of muscle and it is simply just under all my arm fat, hence the stretch marks. How can I reduce my arm fat? Will it be a slow progress--like I have noticed my neck is slimmer now, so I think it will be a while for other body parts to catch up on this type of reduction.

Thanks for providing me support three months ago! I appreciate it so much!