Erica's workout complete for August 7th.

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 4

How I feel in general today:

I feel okay, although I am a little bit disappointed in myself because I just keep on snoozing when I wake up in the morning. I got back into it when I was the most tired about two-three weeks ago, and now I need to break that habit once again. I don't want to sleep half my days away just because I can. But for today what's done is done, and I will try to make something good of the rest of this day.

How my body feels today:

A little bit tired still. And my legs, especially my calves, are feeling sore. I don't know if it might be from the workout yesterday, but if it is maybe it means I did something right, heh. :)

What workout/s did I do:

Independent workout.

Quick and easy Pilates toning and flexibility workout for 17 minutes (2/5).

How did it go:

It went okay. I didn't really feel like working out, but sometimes you don't and that's okay. I still showed up, did what Daniel told me to do and even managed to do the intermediately hard version on the 100's just to mention something that I felt proud of.

How do I feel now:

Pretty much the same as I did before the workout, perhaps with the exception of having gotten over some of that disappointment a little bit. I don't have any other workouts planned now which feels a little bit weird, but I know that my next day to do a workout is on Monday. I kind of miss doing a program and not have to plan it all myself, so most likely Monday will end up being the first day of a program for me. I'm still considering doing Reach.