Daily Check-in: Friday, August 7th

Hi theres and hellos to you all and to Friday! Whatever time it might be for you, I hope this very minute finds you well.

Now let's go ahead and make it a Flower Friday with some Tropical Sage. Also known as a Scarlet Salvia or Fireweed, these red beauties are another favorite with the butterflies, hummingbirds, and whatever nectar loving thing that flies around these days. It's a summer wild that catches the eye, but not for your mouth despite sage suggesting such a thing. The leaves do have a pleasant and delicate minty sagey smell.

So what is on your workout agenda for today? Some good sweats or a good pair of sweat pants? For me it is more on the sweaty side with kickboxing! Yeah! Having three KB sessions in one week has been really nice. Feeling my shoulders and back getting worked in the best way! So I am most certainly looking forward to today and what next week has.

And in speaking of the next week and upcoming weekend, it looks like we got ourselves a ghost party! Thank you all so much for volunteering to step in while I'm gone! The check-in is in wonderful hands as no doubt you guys will do great! And just so it's all together, here is what everyone can look forward to:

This weekend; Saturday 8th & Sunday, 9th: Shabnam

Monday, 10th: Coby

Tuesday, 11th: Anne

Wednesday, 12: Nana

Thursday, 13th: Kimberlee

Friday, 14th: Heather R

Next weekend; Saturday, 15th & Sunday, 16th: Lea

Monday, 17th: I'm back.

^Looks like a great line up of ghosts to me! A real box of chocolates going on! Have all the fun with it!

Alright, the only thing left is to talk about how much I'm always looking forward to homemade pizza today, then reading what you all will be eating, and idly wondering how some of you guys do Fridays without pizza; only to come to some kind of warped conclusion that you must not be eating the right kind of pizza.😜

Hah. No, seriously, whatever your day is filled with, potentially pizzaless, it is the variety and uniqueness of everyone here that is a true treasure. From what we eat, to how we work out, to how we view the world and live; it's amazing! Amazing that we can safely share bits and pieces of our life; bond over something in common, discuss differences, vent some frustrations or celebrate the smallest NSVs. You all are simply wonderful. So thank you for every time you've checked in, hosted, or just read these posts. Thank you for being you and making this community beautiful.

Alright, enough Friday feels from me.. I'll see you guys around. I might comment around during my break. Or maybe just lurk or tune out for a bit. In anyway, I look forward to the time off and already to come back to chat with you!

But in any and all ways, take care, stay safe, and keep on blending, FB Fam.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***