FB Abs - Round 2 - Day 25 - Compound Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a compound upper body workout with Kellie and it was hard because my arms were shaking and completely wore out. Because after we did 6 or 8 different exercises then we had to do them all over again for round 2 of it, and I did not want to do the same exercises all over again. But after that was done and out of the way then I cleaned the Alpaca pen, after that and having breakfast we went outside to work and my mom was cutting back bushes and daisy while I was cutting back the Irises. Last night we had Pita meatballs sandwich's and my mom and I had it again for lunch and it was so good both times and it was also filling both times as well. This afternoon I went down to play on the lower property for almost 2 hours then I came up and took care of the chickens for the night, got into the shower and after that had dinner. I going to take care of the Alpacas this afternoon but it looked like that they had got fed again and so, I didn't have to feed them for the rest of the day because they had feed in their feed bin all day.