Erica's workout complete for August 6th.

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 3

How I feel in general today:

I actually feel okay so far today. I feel calm and mostly at peace. I'm trying to focus on the hope I have in Christ instead of everything that's bothering me. I'm trying to just believe that God is a miracle worker, and somehow... someway... I'll get to be with my fiance soon. I'm trying to believe that God works all things for our good even when we can't see it yet. I even kind of enjoyed my walk to the store today. To go there and then back again took me about 20-25 minutes and the weather is nice today too.

How my body feels today:

I feel a little bit tired like usual, I guess, but not too bad today. My inner cheek doesn't hurt too much anymore either.

What workout/s did I do:

Independent workout.

Fat burning cardio workout for 37 minutes that's good for beginners (3/5).

How did it go:

It went well, I think. :) This was a real SWEAT FEST, for sure. It didn't feel too much like a beginner workout with 40 second intervals and A LOT of jumping, but I could do it. I had about 4 breaks, including the water break which I made longer, during the workout so that I could catch my breath. My breaks were a couple of minutes, so I tried not to overdo them. I also made some modifications, but they were few, and I stopped for 1-2 seconds a few times during an interval. But I really tried to give it my all even though I needed to mostly just slowly walk around on my mat during the active intervals. I enjoyed it and even though I started to get more tired towards the end I was almost finished by then, so it was all good. I'm also considering starting the Reach program next week (should I?), so I tried to just say to myself that I should enjoy all this cardio now, heh.

How do I feel now:

I feel okay. :) I had a long shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs... now I'm drinking some smoothie to get something in my stomach. The plan is to go and sit outside the house for a little while and maybe read some Star Trek, and then I'll have dinner in about an hour or something. I bought Thai food to warm in the microwave at the store today. So yummy.