HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group August 6th

Hello Blender Peeps!

I hope you all are well and doing what you can to stay safe. Too many things are happening in the world and it's insane but let's do our best to be positive and do what we can. A little story for the day and honestly this is really unexpected but not. So yesterday someone decided to somehow break into my brother's car and steal his Nintendo Switch. We have no idea how they did it but the car was a mess. Thankfully they didn't make off with the car itself. Then, our mom came home and told us that there's a thief going around our neighborhood somehow getting into people's cars stealing things. Can you believe the idiocy of people in the world? It's apparently someone from one of the houses in front of us. Thankfully though my brother called Nintendo and had his account shut down so at least they won't have his information. That's insane! Goodness! I just don't understand why people do things like this. Luckily, whoever is doing this couldn't do amything last night because we had a pretty heavy storm again. Anyway onward with the post.

So onward to the quote of the day: "Don't compare your life to others. There's no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it's their time." Something I want to add on to this is don't compare other people to each other either whether it's gender, what they do, what they look like etc. We all are different for a reason so people should just learn to accept that. Why we constantly do this well it's simple really. At least from what I've seen people just really want to be better than others or people just think they aren't good enough. We've all been there and it is easier said than done but worth it in the end when we stop doing it. You'll love yourself a lot more. What are you guys' thoughts?

I had to reschedule my workout twice now so hopefully today I can actually do it. What do you guys' workouts look like today? What about your rest days? Any active rests? What about food? What are you guys eating? SHARE PICTURES! 😁😂

Well have a great day/midday/afternoon/evening/night guys!