FB Abs - Round 2 - Day 24 - Lower Body Strength Training

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body strength training with Kellie and it was repeating the descending reps like I did for week 3 of FB Abs but it was with the upper body. So my legs were shaking and my balance was just all over the place, because my legs were so shaking so much that it was hard to keep my balance. I was going to clean the alpaca pen after the workout but I decided to do it after breakfast, because it was going to take me longer to clean the pen. Then I cleaned up the plies that Gabriel made when he went to the bathroom then I did the piano, and after nap I went outside to pick the fruits and vegetables. We didn't get a good harvest out of the fruits but we did get a good harvest out of the vegetables, and we have been getting a good harvest out of the fruits and vegetables this year. Because we been getting good weather a lot so because of that the plants are producing us with a bunch of fruit and vegetables everyday, and I want them to keep up the good work of producing. Most people can't believe the meals that we get out of our fruits and vegetables everyday that their minds are just blown away, by all the different kinds of meals that we can make with different recipes that we find online.