An Evening of FB Recipes

Tonight I made homemade granola for the first time (believe it or not 😶) using the following Fitness Blender recipe: https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/homemade-oatmeal-cookie-granola-recipe-easy-to-make. I did use maple syrup instead of honey and only raisins since that's what I had on hand. It was super easy and quick, tastes yummy, and my whole house smells deliciously like Autumn. I look forward to having this with yogurt in the coming days for breakfast and dessert. And I'll definitely make it again and experiment with different nuts and dried fruit.

For dinner we had the Plus recipe for slow cooker pulled chicken sandwiches with apple cider cole slow (picture below). I've made this one before and find it to be one of the more accessible (for a budget conscious mom who works full-time and is not a talented cook 😂) recipes on the site. And it's also delicious. My sons even like it better than slow cooker chicken made with store-bought sauce.

One thing I do wish is that there was nutrition information posted with the recipes. But so far, every recipe I've tried from the site has been a winner.