HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group August 5th

Hello World!

Good morning, midday, afternoon, evening or night everyone! I hope you all are doing safe and well. So yesterday I just found out about Hurricane Isaias and apparently it came through my state already. Thankfully where I live we don't get much but not everyone has that "luxury". If you are in it's path I do hope that you are doing what you can to stay safe and if you already got hit that your areas and families make a swift recovery.

So what are you guys up to today? Anything exciting going on today? Anyone working out? Having rest days? If you are working out what are you doing? A difficult routine? Something low impact? Either way always remember the Kelli and Daniel quote, "Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you." It's a true quote if you think about it. You can have someone in the background whether it's family, a friend, a pet even cheering you on saying, "You can do it! Come on push yourself!" but if you aren't up to it it won't happen. So it's up to you: get the most out of your workout or not and regret it later. We all know what we'd rather choose in the end right? This quote doesn't just apply to exercise either. You have to push yourself in things you do in everyday life as well. At school, at work, playing videos games and you want to pass that really hard level or fight that really hard boss. Although there are exceptions. If you can't take anymore because you've pushed so hard do stop and take a break or try again later. Don't kill yourself. There's a difference between trying hard and killing yourself. You should try hard but not to the point you feel like you're going to pull your hair out.

So what will you push yourself to do today? Something hard? Something easy? A workout? A game? Something you've been trying to fo forever? Feel free to share if you'd like.

For me I had to reschedule my workout for yesterday to today. My joints just weren't having it yesterday. I was having all kinds pains and popping happening in my knees and ankles. My elbows were hurting it was horrible but I still went about my day or tried to. Today I feel a lot better though so I'm going to get my workout complete.

Toasty I know you're on vacation but if you happen to read this I hope you're having a good time and staying safe.

Zoe, I saw your short post about having a headache. I hope you find a way to get rid of it. I hate headaches myself and always have them. The temperature plays a big part for me. Sometimes stress too. I'm not sure what kind of headache you have but do try and take some kind of medication if possible or even if you can rest and maybe do a little stretching for the neck.

Storm I'm sorry for not saying anything before but I heard your other daughter came out of the hospital. I hope she's doimg well and is okay.

Anyway, that's it for me. My thoughts were completely random and all over the place. I'm sure you've all noticed I'm not very good at being creative but I tried. 😂 Oh boy. Well I hope you all have a great day! 😁

Edited