Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 5th

What is going on everybody? And a happy halfway day to you! To riff on some happiness, let's gaze upon some Savannah Primrose-willow for a #WildflowerWednesday. Because we could all use a dash of yellow to keep a little bright spot to the day; whether it is dark day or going good. I always rooting for the good though.

Anyway, what workouts and rest are happening for you? ..Well, I guess it can't happen "for you" as you are in charge of getting yourself to the mat or couch for a workout or nap.. I will be energized via kickboxing for today! It's the one with Daniel from Plus. Pure kickboxing and a serious coordination challenge. Hope I do better than last time as those combos get pretty rough. But fun though. So what will be or has been your fun and feeling good afterward movement?

And yes, you know as we all want to know; what is your food factor for today? Simple or going all out? Maybe you've had a chance to improve your culinary skills and are trying different things? Or hanging on to some tried and true.. like in my case, sandwiches. Again. Yep.. Dinner that fits between two slices of bread check boxes all that quick, delicious and nutritious! There's also some tapioca pudding for a cool dessert.

Okay, I hope you guys have a good day. To bring some questionable math and balance to the party, maybe the scales of your day go 49% bad, 49% good. Just fight for and hold on to the 2% that makes all the difference, tipping the scales in your favor.

Or something like that.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***