FB Abs - Round 2 - Day 23 - Core + Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a core and upper body workout with Kellie and I thought it wasn't going to be hard to do, but then when I found out that I am working against myself then it made it that much harder. After that because the workout was not that long I cleaned the Alpaca pen then, after breakfast I was in the backyard cutting back the oregano and giving it to the chickens. They were not happy at first but then when I gave them greens and bugs then they were all so happy, that they wanted to eat that instead of eating the oregano that I gave to them first. But I guess that they just didn't like the taste or the smell of it but it will get turned into compost if they don't want to eat it at all. This afternoon before I went down to play I took care of the Alpaca's and then I went down to play for an hour and a half. Then I came up and took care of the chickens and then I spent some time with them because they ave been locked up in the chicken pen for 3 days now. We can't let them out to roam around because something has been killing our chickens during the day, and it killed 3 of our chickens and it killed Sunrise, Splash, and Abigail. So the only one that we have left out of the bigger and older girls is Savannah.