Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 4th

Hello.

Do you have something to say? Say it!

Got a nice workout or meal you really enjoyed or endured? Share it!

..We here at the community are quite invested in how we maneuver and munch throughout the day and like to know how our fellow blenders do these activities. So, let us know how the daily life is going for you.

I'm a bit on repeat mode because I have another crepe myrtle picture for you guys. Yes, you've seen them in pink and seen them in all their crinkly fashion against a blue sky. But they come in other colors, such as this white one I share against the same blue sky. My variety is a stretch today.

But my workout is more on the pilates side. Or total body strength. Day 2 of the KB + challenge has options. Think I'm leaning towards pilates with some ankle weights as I'd like more focused leg work.

And as for the food, I'm thinking something like a rice dish. I'm not being specific so I have plenty of wiggle room. You know what happens with me and plans and when I try to nail down a dinner. Always changing and adjusting; which we often have to do when it comes to, well, everything I guess😂

Ah, okay, you guys know what to do.^^ Fill in the empty spaces and make this check-in come alive! And talk to you later!

And for anyone in the path of the storm, Isaias, I hope you stay safe!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***