Moving While Moving!

Oh man. So I posted a few weeks ago how grateful I am to be really enjoying FB again. I took some time off, really leaning into marathon training.

All the running was a bit much, and I really missed FB, so I began incorporating more of these videos again, and honestly, I have pretty much just been doing FB! I needed some space from running!

And THEN, my husband and I decided to move to Florida! Andddd now our timeline looks like 2 weeks to a month 😳

Needless to say, this transition, while SUPER exciting, has some hard parts. I don’t always have the physical or mental space to do a ton of working out. I DID start FB XT before I was sure we were moving. I’m still somewhat doing it, but if I need to put a pin in that, I’m more than happy to do so!

But I am SO GRATEFUL FB has shorter videos that I can use during this time. I love that if I don’t have a lot of time, or if I don’t want to do a long workout, I can still move my body in a healthy and wise way.

My furry trainer was pretty sleepy today, but while I did some floor exercises, he was a little in my business 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🐺

I loved today’s combo videos of HIIT and Strength! (Week 2, Day 1 of FB XT)