Daily Check-In: Saturday, August 1st (Weekend Ghost Edition)

Hello FB Friends,

Welcome to August! It's hard to believe we're here already--time behaves so oddly these days, eh? Today I decided to share a picture of my budding basil plant. It's a project I've started recently while sheltering in place--growing some herbs from seed. I've never done this before, and it's fun to watch the sprouts grow into a proper plant. I've got basil, cilantro, parsley, and thyme. Basil is doing the best, but I haven't given up on the others yet. Here's hoping that a little more sunshine, water, and time will see the rest of the herbs growing stronger, too! 🤞 Anyone else have any fun shelter in place projects going on?

Speaking of stronger: how's everyone moving their bodies today? Perhaps some strength training is in order? Or some stretching? Perhaps active recovery? I was so excited by Kelli's new strength routine that I added it to my calendar for today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-workout-intense-strength-supersets-with-feel-good-cool-down

Whatever you do, you also need to fuel yourself. While plants can live on sunshine and water, we can't! What are you eating? I'm a big breakfast person, so after my workout I'm making a big brunch of tofu scramble with cauliflower and zucchini and roasted potatoes on the side. Can't wait!

Alright, friends, I hope everyone has a great Saturday. See you all tomorrow!

Edited