Bye bye, July! 👋🏼 Welcome, August! 😊

Hello, everyone!

How did your July go? Are you still quaratined or your city is already better and ready to party? 😊

Here, we are still quaratined and things don't appear to get better soon 🙁 But, "a malos tiempos, buena cara" or something like "at bad times, good face" 😊 It means to have a nice mentallity and positive actitude even at bad moments.

So, I haven't been out of my apartment for 4 months already 😱 However, I know it is for my safety and my love one safety too.

Also, I have been able to use this time to workout and move in different ways and that is good too 😊 Yes, I would rather be out and all that, but it is better to concentrate on the good things.

So, July is one of my favorite months because it is the months of my birthday and I loveee my birthdays 😅 I also LOVE December but there is some time to go before we get there.

I guess it was a good month, well rounded fitness wise, a lot of good exercises, different movements, flexibility challenge, etc 💪🏼

Please remember, no matter how my month looks, be proud of your month! I never share my experience to belittle anyone elses. Everyone has to be proud of what you did, fitness related or not! Be proud of your month! And, if you want, share it with us 😊👏🏼

Anyways, hope you all are staying safe, positive, healthy, hydrated, active, well, and happy!

Happy day!

Edited