Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Hey everyone, back after a long break 🙂

Hey all,

I've been around lurking but not posted on here in forever. I've lost my way a bit over the last 12 months or so, got really inconsistent with workouts although they were still happening, and sloppy with eating, Throw in Covid and living in a different country to my family, work stress, and a load of other things and it all got a bit much.

I'm coming through the other end of it now and wanting to get back to where I was a few years ago. I've got my eating back in some sort of control and just deciding which programme to pick.

I'm currently training for a 160k bike ride in September so getting plenty of cardio in, so I was thinking of strong or mass as I've owned them both for years but never actually completed them! I've also treated myself to a heavier set of power blocks so I'm eager to put these to use!

Is there much difference between the 2? And what kind of results did you guys see? I'm desperate to see some muscles again as the ones I had have upped and left me due to lack of use 😂😂

Thanks for any advice, great to see this is still such positive and supportive community!