Erica's workout complete for July 30th.

I came up with a little questionnaire today for myself to fill out when I have the time and energy after a workout. Sharing it here might help me to feel more accountable and make it a little bit more fun, and if anyone else wants to use the questions and put in their own answers in the comments below that's totally okay. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 2

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today:

Kind of ”blah” and like I just don't want to do anything. I'm hanging in there and I'm deciding to trust God, but I have to admit that I'm struggling with missing my fiance and especially with this general feeling of my life just being in limbo. Some days are tougher than others, and today so far is just no fun. I'm hoping it will get better, though. Any prayers are greatly appreciated.

How my body feels today:

A little bit tired even though I had a snooze fest again this morning. I have been tired A LOT lately, but I think it's going in the right direction at least. Also my stomach feels a little out of it. Its been feeling sensitive, and I had regular whipped cream on a piece of cake yesterday and the day before that (it was my birthday July 28th!) so I think that might be at least part of what's affecting it.

What workout did I do today:

Independent workout.

A 5 minute jump starting cardio as a warm up (2/5).

A 10 minute low impact kickboxing workout (2/5).

A 5 minute cool down and stretch (1/5).

20 minutes all in all.

How did it go:

I started feeling tired towards the end of the warm up. But I still did it. I had a shorter break between the videos and feel a little proud of myself that I managed to not take any additional breaks (even though that would have been okay too!). The 50 seconds intervals on the kickboxing workout was a little tough, but it was still manageable. The workout got me warm and I started to break a sweat.

How do I feel now:

I showed up, and I'm glad that I did. It feels good to have accomplished something. :)