Daily Check-in: Wednesday, July 29th

Hey FB Fam. Here at the halfway, hump day; happy or maybe harrowing mark of the week, it can be a wild Wednesday. Whether it be a wild: Bird, flower, workout, food, or wild insert anything that would apply--share it if you have it! Always enjoy those keyhole views from your side of the planet.

My picture is on the wildflower side; A Rough Hedge Hyssop. As the name implies, it's leaves are rough to the touch, but the flowers are soft on the eyes.

Now what is happening with the workouts and recovery today? I've been so use to having a workout picked out for me, it's almost a shock to go find one to do today! Since yesterday was upper and core, and super sore from the kickboxing, I think some lower body work will serve me nicely. Maybe this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/no-equipment-butt-and-thigh-workout-at-home-bodyweight-lower-body-workout ..and I might tack on a little HIIT just for fun. Yep. HIIT for fun. Or not. Extra stretching sounds good. Ah, but do tell what is your fun little torture for today?

And then tell me about the food in your life. The constant and comforting yummyness that can make us feel great! I think it's going to be something with chicken. I'm rotating staple dinners, but hey, they taste good!

Okay, time for me to go and dance with Wednesday. Albeit rather some very bad dancing, but hey! It's the moving that counts, right? Always.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***