I miss FB...

Y'all I'm a mess. If you recall I went to urgent care for bronchitis 2 weeks ish ago. Finished my antibiotics a week later. My chest feels 85% but still weird. Now my allergies are crazy or I have a head cold AND my gyno thinks I either have a thyroid problem or I'm not ovulating (waiting on test results) which makes me super sad/anxious because we wanted to start trying for another baby after the new year. I was tested for Covid at urgent care and that came back negative.

All this to say I miss this community and I miss FB. People always talk about seasons of life and I think I need to realize that this season of life I seem to be in needs to focus on getting healthy and not worrying about the level of workout I can or cannot complete.

I'm considering trying some of the reach program again just to be moving and/or walking on my lunch breaks on days I feel good.

I'm just frustrated and angry and sad and needed a place to lay it all out there. I just want to figure out what's wrong with me so I can get back to my life. Thyroid issues run in my immediate family and could explain a lot of my problems with the constant fatigue/weird cycles/stubborn weight.

Blah. Sorry this was rambly and long.