HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group July 28

Heya my sweet folks,

How's this Tuesday treating you? First up, I would really like to thank each one of you for sharing your story yesterday, whether current or in the past, and to have that kind of trust in this community. I'm so proud and grateful to be a part of it, and I'm getting to know a little bit more each day πŸ₯°

Another quote from my cahier (notebook): "Savoure l'instant et dΓ©guste le present"/ "Savor the moment and taste the present"

Hmm, so what are we gonna do today πŸ€” Well I know it, it's from the quote obviously 😎 So I took some time before writing this post today as I had me thinking (something like this πŸ€”πŸ€”) I'd like you to reflect upon what in your mundane days makes you smile, even if for a moment and list me at least 3-5 of them (if you'll have to think, please do so 😊) I'm going to go first, obviously 🀭

-whenever I'm chilling momentarily on my balcony and see a fur baby walking along with someone, I smile instantly watching it until it's out of my sight πŸ₯°

-the look of my clean apartment, just after I've obsessively cleaned it the whole (or most of) day! 😏

-when I select a random playlist and it plays all likeable good songs 🎡☺

-starting a new book/author and liking it instantly (picky reader problems πŸ˜†)

-lively summer evening breeze, and the quite calm solitude of the nights

-warm shower followed by warm comfort food 😊😊

Okay so let me hear yours πŸ™‚ Well the idea of today's post is simple really, try and find small joys in your everyday life. We all have some, why not recognize them?

Workouts: Did Day 9 Pulse challenge, it was core intense. I love pilates based workouts that burn. But it seems like I've triggered back pain with improper posture so I've done my workouts very very carefully today!

Here's wishing a fab Tuesday to y'all πŸ™‚

P. S. Anyone is welcome to check in, in these daily threads, we'd love to hear from you πŸ™‚

Edited