Starting FB Fit R2 again!

Hello all,

I just wanted to share my excitement. I finished FB Fit R2 recently and decided I would take some time off of FB for the rest of the summer until school starts again (I’m a teacher.) So I was really looking forward to it and took a week off and only did light activity. Well today, I was thinking about my options for working out, and nothing sounded as good as a FB workout. So even though I said I was taking a break, I decided to go back to good ol’ K&D. I did one of the new Plus videos and took it easy, still considering myself on a break. At the end of the workout, I felt so good that I wanted more intense workouts for the rest of the week . So I look at all the videos, and I look at the programs and challenges I already own, and I reflect on what would be most exciting for me. Honestly, the most exciting thing is to repeat FB Fit R2 again.

Why? Because I want to see if I can do it even better this time. I’m pretty fit, but wasn’t always able to keep up with everything. I think the main reason is I’m still pretty overweight even though I workout a TON. The reason is obvious...my diet.

I recently got back into the habit of logging my meals so that I can get back on track with my weight loss.

What I’m excited about is potentially cleaning up my diet and seeing how that improves my endurance. I’d think that if I have 20 pounds less to carry around, I’d probably have an easier time doing that HIIT, right?!

So anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement. It’s funny that I set out to take a break, but ended up scheduling the hardest program AGAIN. I just can’t quit K&D!