Daily Check-in: Monday, July 27th

Hello and more hello to you all. How are on this questionably fine Monday evening, afternoon, and morning? I'm on the morning side of Monday and with it, a picture taken from the morning. I liked the pinky grey background mood going on. So I used my pecan tree as a contrast and voila; we got ourselves a symbol to the dawn of a new week.

So how are you starting out the week? Maybe with a workout? Maybe no workout? I think I'm going to freestyle this week before I go into any more programs or challenges. And today calls for something not so HIIT or cardio. Feeling like pilates so maybe this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-and-lower-body-pilates-workout-for-beginners ..Plus I also have some extra credit work in the form of a new AC install. Granted it arrives today, I will be getting my #CoolComplete!

But what will you be working out and up to today? Dish and serve us all the details you'd like. And good luck with any EC tasks!

And then how are we eating today, guys? I'm kinda unsure at the moment. Something quick, delicious, and nutritious, that's what I'm aiming for. Honestly though, it's been more on the quick side as a priority. Sorry, nutrition; I'll try harder. I think I'll put my instant pot to good use and have it do some work and get real food to the rescue!

Alright, everyone; New week, new ways to get those goals accomplished. Or taking on some new goals. Or trying something different. Or just staying the same. In any way, you are here.

You are breathing.

You are still here.

So let's move on from my words of nonsensical wisdom and get to it!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited