Weekend Guest-Host Check-in: Sunday, July 26th

And a happy Sunday to you, Blenders! One cup of coffee is in my system, the morning smells like last night’s rain, the temperatures have cooled down, and the day is full of potential! I love mornings! (As long as they start after 7 a.m., lol!). I also love the morning glories in my yard, pictured above. They make me smile every morning!

Well, I did it- I did yesterday’s Bored Easily strength workout. I almost quit after the warm-up, but I powered through and I was so glad that I did. I felt a million times better afterwards. But today I’m powering down. It’s the optional recovery workout, but I’m taking the day off. What about you, BlendFriends? Are you powering through, or down?

And what are you eating? I loooooove to cook, look at pictures of food, and talk about food. So tell me what’s on your menu! I think we are doing air fried ground turkey and bean chimichangas! I am loving my air fryer!

Well, like my grandpa always (jokingly) said, “That’s enough outta you.” I mean, that’s enough outta ME! I WANT to hear from you! And, as always, any and all are welcome to these check-ins! Have a wonderful day!

Edited